Saturday, May 12, 2007

Foods written by karate girl

My favorite foods are pizzas, hot dogs, spaghetti and my mom's lasagna. My favorite restaurants are Dawgs on Pelham and Chop House 47. I also like to go to Chic-A-Fila and Acropolis. The food I like the least is lima beans. I don't like them because they taste nasty. The texture inside of them are mushy.

At my house, we watch a lot of Food Network Channel and it makes me hungry. I prefer $40 A Day with Rachael Ray, Paula Deen and Giada on Everyday Italian. My dad likes Emeril. My mom likes Rachael Ray and Paula Deen too especially Paula's Party. We love Food Network.

In March we met my Nana and Papa Allen in Savannah, GA and ate at Paula Deen's restaurant called The Lady and Sons. I ate fried chicken, rice and sweet potatoes. It was delicious. My dad had to wait in line for 2 1/2 hours to make reservations. I can't wait to go back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica,

I enjoyed reading about your favorite foods. I didn't know you went to Paula Dean's restaurant. I am so jealous, but I don't think I will wait in a 2 1/2 hours line any time soon. Have a great rest of your weekend!

Ms. Rebeka

Donna said...

Hi Jessica:
Papa Allen and I really enjoyed your blog. We both think you are a very special young lady and are so proud of you.
We really enjoyed your visit and look forward to when you can visit us in Canada.
We are looking forward to many more family outings.
Keep writing as we will be watching for more.
Love you,
Nana, Papa Allen and Maggie

Marcia said...

Dear Jessica,

Your blog is COOL. Trying new resteraunts is fun. School is almost over. What are some of your plans for the summer? Hope we can get together to have some fun this summer.

Marcia

Sheila and Lee said...

Melanie and Jessica,

I think it is cool that the two of you have his to do together. I'm sorry that Lee and I are not able to go with you guys to Six Flags. Please keep this blog up I'll be checking it.

Sheila