Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mom written by mom

Hi, I am Jessica's mom. We are doing this blog together. I am very fortunate to have a great family. My husband and I will be married for 20 years on May 23, 2007. We met in college at Western Carollina University. I was a sophomore and he was a freshman. We didn't really start dating until the next year and since then we have been together (23 years!!!) Raymond is easy going and makes me laugh a lot. He is also my rock and when everything is crazy, he is the one that cheers me up. Jessica is a wonderful daughter. We are very busy with her school and karate, which is a great confidence booster. We love her teacher this year, but we are ready for school to end and summer break.

I am the controller of the company I work for and have a unique situation of working from my home office. I have been with the same company for almost 10 years. We are like a family and it is a great place to work.

We love to travel. Jessica likes places with lots of action. Our favorite place is Disneyworld, but we love Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA too. We are going this summer and are looking forward to it. Jessica will blog about our trip and her favorite rides.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Hello karate girl and mom,

I love your blog, this is really cool. I will be checking it often to see what Jessica has to say about her summer fun. Enjoyed the pictures as well ;-)

Take care and see you soon!

Veronica